GSI Forester - Vegetation Management
GSI Forester is a vegetation management planning solution that can be implemented in a variety of ways for electric companies. Our system can be implemented for a variety of contract types including time & material, unit-based, and lump sum contracts. This dynamic program can be adjusted for a variety of tasks and purposes within the workspace. Forester’s flexible software allows electric companies to coordinate contractors in the field with managers in the office. Our desktop web portal communicates smoothly with the mobile field client side of the Forester software, enabling seamless, integrated workflow management.
Utility vegetation management is an essential part of a company’s work, but is constantly facing the threat of budget cuts, having to justify hours spent and maintain detailed reports on processes and costs. Forester helps maintain accurate information, manage the trim cycle from start to finish, and keep your budget and cost data up to date.
Forester features Esri integration through our company partnership and is available for iOS and Android devices as well as on desktop computers. Our GSI helps train your staff, implement your Forester software, and provides continuing support to your company to help you get the most out of our tools.
Web Portal and Field Client Functions
- Allows for field planning and management of utility arborist duties across multiple teams and individuals.
- Control costs and improve the productivity of tree crews
- Integrate with existing GIS, WMS, CIS, OMS, and invoicing systems
- Easily generate work plans and year-end reports
- Quick startup and integration – easily set up the Forester environment and begin managing your vegetation management workflow within days
- Administrative toolset make configuration changes on the fly
- Configure a new GSI Forester environment within minutes by using our administrative tools
- Make changes on the fly as your workflow changes over time
- Administrators can change project categories, site attributes and work types
- As vendor information such as contract periods and billing and equipment codes need to be updated, admins can make changes immediately
- Crew foreman have the flexibility to change their crews as members are added or need to be removed
- No reliance on GSI resources necessary
Modern cloud-based architecture
- GSI Forester is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Minimal IT support is required to maintain your vegetation management system
- By hosting on the cloud, updating your software is quick and easy
- By keeping your GSI Forester version up to date, your group gets to use new features as soon as they are released
Bring your own device
- GSI Forester is supported on Windows, iOS and Android devices
- Flexibility to help planners, foremen, auditors and crews bring their own devices to the field
- Planners can easily identify work to be completed, notify owners and capture e-signatures, and assign work to specific crews from their tablets in the field
- Crews can effortlessly mark sites as complete and enter time and equipment usage from the convenience of their cell phones
October 26, 2021 – October 28, 2021 @ All Day – Join us at the Trees and Utilities National Conference. Interested in a demo of GSI Forester? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. October 26-28, 2021 Minneapolis, Minnesota #TREESANDUTILITIES https://treesandutilities.org/